Sebastian x shinigami reader,Demonic love,Part 21Sebastian x shinigami reader,Demonic love,Part 21 by Jessicaxchen
"This should be it..." I sighed and looked up,to a sign with Undertaker written on it.
I yawned and tubbed my eyes.
It's way to early to wake up!
So today i have to help Undertaker in his shop.
The shop looked very different then the shops and houses surrounding it.
There was a large sign above the door with Undertaker written on it.
And there was a skull ontop of it.
I also noticed a coffin next to the door and a grave stone on the other side.
It fits Undertaker self ,i guess...
I wanted to grab the door handle and open the door,but,before i could grab the handle, it opened!
I made a little jump and peered inside.
I stepped inside and closed the door behind me.
There were coffins on the floor and one against the wall.
There were shelfs filled with jars and cups with al kind of strange things inside.
The wooden floor creaked as i walked.
The place wasn't lit up very wel.
"This is the right address right... "
My eyes widened and my body fr
Living with a demon 5Living with a demon 5 by Solstice-Arctic-Luna
Chapter 5: Not really as planned...(Part 1)
- " Sebastian...Could you please stop staring at me with that grim expression plastered on your face? " you asked in disbelief, the eyes of your lover darkening even more.
- " You never told me about this ``Brown guy`` " he said. " How long did he try to seduce you?! "
- " How many times will I say it?! I always turn him down, for Lucifer's hatred! "
- " That doesn't mean he won't try anything! "
You huffed and turn your back at him. Sometime, Sebastian could be such a child! You weren't the kind of girl to cheat on her man, didn't he know?
- " Sebastian, we are going to a dinner with Tamara and mister-I-don't-remember-his-name-at-all-"
- " Levi " cut your husband harshly.
- " See?! You even KNOW his name when I don't! Are you stalking him or what?! "
- " No but I won't hesitate to do it to you "
- " Anyway, I want you to act ``gently``, if you know what I mean..."
- " Maybe you need to ``precise`` when yo